In the Human body Upper Part is Home for Lungs, Heart and it Supports to Spinal Rib Cage. But Upper Back is not as flexible as Lower Back.
We can keep this Body Upper Back back as a Super Flexibility with a Technique that need to Know. A good Posture can brings good and flexible Stretching of Heart Muscles and Lungs. It can very useful to Upper hands.
How to this at Home:
- Take a Blanket and Fold them in right Way and Stand Straightly on the Blanket.
- Set a Position on Blanket that our Buttocks Will be on Blanket and our legs on the Floor. This Position should be taken in front of a Chair.
- Now Fold your knee of the Legs and keep your legs Two sides of the Body.
- The Chair which can be fold able is comfortable for this Yoga. Take Another Folded Blanket place on the Chair.
- Slowly bend your Hip on to the Seat of the Chair by the back side. Your Back should be touches to Chair. Now Your Two hands to be Stretched up to the Back.
- We should be aware of that the Bending Position of the Body should be Compromises up to Upper Back only. We have to be careful while doing this posture.
- Now we have make free our neck and move it towards to our Cheeks.
- Keep this Posture and do the Exercise for 20-30 Seconds. Then take long Breathe and a bit relax.
- Now Slowly and Smoothly up your Buttocks and Straight your Two Hands to the Back ward. Handle the Chair Lower Rods by Holding and Gripping them tightly and gently with Your Hands.
- Now Slowly down your Buttocks and Expand and Long your Upper Back Stretch.
- Take a Slow Breathe for 60-120 Seconds. Now Release the Grip Slowly and Stand Up.