Hot Basmathi Rice Pataka Pulao a Monsoon and Winter Special Recipe to enjoy the delicacy of food for the seasons. Here we go how to prepare Pataka Pulao Recipe with Basmathi Rice.
Basmathi Rice : 1/2 kg
Ginger – Garlic(Chopped) : 2 tbsp(Table Spoons*)
Onions : 2 full
Green Chilies : 8
Mint Leaves : 1 Bunch
Coriander Leaves : 1 Bunch
Tomatoes : 2
Carrot : 1
Fresh Curd : 1/2 Cup
Coriander Powder : 2 tsp(Tea Spoon*)
Turmeric : 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder : 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder : 1/2 tsp
Refined Oil or Ghee: As per required
Gram Flour : 100gr.
Salt : for taste
Method of Making Pataka Pulao:
- Take a Vessel add Gram Flour, little Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric, Chopped Coriander Leaves, Chopped Green Chillies and Oil in it mix well all these Ingredients.
- Add Sufficient water to the mixture and make it in to small balls. Take the balls with two hands and rub it in to Bullet Shape.
- Heat the Oil and fry these bullets in it and when the bullets turned into red remove it from the oil.
- Take another Thick vessel pour 100gr oil or ghee in it. We can use both oil and Ghee each half quantity. Take the Onion slices and fry them well in the oil up to turned into red. Take Ginger- Garlic, Remaining Chopped Green Chillies, Chopped Mint Leaves, Remaining Chopped Coriander Leaves, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric, Garam Masala Powder, Chopped Tomatoes, Chopped Carrot in to the same Vessel and fry them well.
- After that take curd and 3/4 liter water, Salt and add to the mixture. Boil it on a high flame. After some time add the cleansed and soaked Basmathi Rice in to it. Cook the Rice with keeping lid on the Vessel.
- when the rice semi cooked and all the water evaporated take the fried Bullets and mix with the Rice. Kept them on slow fire that the rice fully done. Garnish the Rice with Fried Cashews, Fried Onions and Chopped Coriander and Mint Leaves. Serve Hot.