Recipe: Chicken Sandwiches with Melted Cheese
3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, at Room Temperature
8 slices White or Chole -Wheat Bread
1/2 Rotisserie Chicken, Meat shredded (2 cups)
4 Ounces Blue Cheese
1 Granny Smith Apple, Cored and Thinly Sliced
Preparation Method: How to Prepare Chicken Sandwiches with Melted Cheese
* Heat oven to 350° F. Spread the Butter on one side of each slice of Bread, then lay 4 of them on a greased baking sheet, Butter-side down.
* Divide the Chicken among the 4 slices and top with some of the Cheese and Apple slices.
* Place the remaining Bread slices on top, Butter-side up.
* Bake for 10 minutes. Turn and bake until crispy and golden, about 10 minutes more.
* Cut in half and serve immediately.