Uses of Mustard Oil : Know the Health Benefits of Mustard Oil
There have been many changes in people's eating habits after seeing the light of corona virus. Along with taking nutrition, they stay away from substances that cause illnesses. Trying to boost immunity as much as possible. Avoiding substances that cause illness and taking more of those that provide health.
Mustard Oil is Good for Health:
In this order, experts advise to use mustard oil for cooking. As compared to other oils, mustard oil is rich in micronutrients. It is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids. Along with these, omega 3 fatty acids and alpha linolenic acids are available in abundance.
They reduce oxidative stress in the body and control inflammation in the stomach. Previous research has shown that castor...
Stuffed Apple Paratha Recipe
Today we are going to know the preparation of Stuffed Apple Paratha Recipe a healthy Food for all ages from kids to old one. let's check the Ingredients and preparation method.
Ingredients for Stuffed Apple Paratha Recipe:
Cinnamon powder: 1
Mint leaves - 20
Sugar - 4 teaspoons
Bread or Biscuit powder - 4 teaspoons
Maida or Refined flour - 100 grams
Salt - for taste
Ghee or oil - 4 tablespoons
Water- as of required
Method of Making Stuffed Apple Paratha:
First take refined flour and mix with water, salt and oil make a soft dough, keep it aside soak for half an hour.
Peel the skin of the Apple and great it keep aside. Take cinnamon powder, mint leaves, sugar and biscuit or bread powder.
Mix all these ingredients along with grate...
Have you ever Eaten....Healthy Beetroot Vada!
Naturally many people do not like to eat beetroot. But some take beetroot juice. It will do us a lot of good. By consuming beetroot we get many nutrients. Many diseases can be cured. But beetroot can also make very tasty fritters. Everyone likes to eat them. Now let's learn how to make beetroot fritters in this order.
Beetroot Vada Recipe:
Ingredients required for making Beetroot Vada Fritters..
Grated Beetroot – 1 cup,
Gram Dal – 1 cup,
Curry Dal – 1/4 cup,
Rice Flour – 2 Tablespoons,
Onion Powder – 1/4 Cup,
Dried Chillies – 2 Flakes,
Grated Ginger – 1 Teaspoon,
Anise Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon,
Curry Leaves – 2 Bunch,
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 Cup,
Salt – enough,
Oil – enough for frying.
How to make B...
3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, at Room Temperature
8 slices White or Chole -Wheat Bread
1/2 Rotisserie Chicken, Meat shredded (2 cups)
4 Ounces Blue Cheese
1 Granny Smith Apple, Cored and Thinly Sliced
* Heat oven to 350° F. Spread the Butter on one side of each slice of Bread, then lay 4 of them on a greased baking sheet, Butter-side down.
* Divide the Chicken among the 4 slices and top with some of the Cheese and Apple slices.
* Place the remaining Bread slices on top, Butter-side up.
* Bake for 10 minutes. Turn and bake until crispy and golden, about 10 minutes more.
* Cut in half and serve immediately.
2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
3/4 pound Cubed Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Meat
1/2 (1.25 ounce) Package Taco seasoning mix
1 (15 ounce) can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
1 (8.75 ounce) Can Sweet Corn, drained
1/4 cup Salsa
water as needed
1 cup Shredded Mexican-Style Cheese
1 1/2 cups Crushed Plain Tortilla Chips
* In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute chicken in oil until cooked through and no longer pink inside. Add taco seasoning, beans, corn, salsa and a little water to prevent drying out. Cover skillet and simmer over medium low heat for 10 minutes.
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
* Transfer chicken mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with 1/2 cup of the cheese and crushed tortilla chips.
* Bake in ...
Rosemary Chicken with Roasted Vegetables Recipe:
1 (3 pound) whole Broiler-fryer Chicken
1 tablespoon Butter, melted
4 medium Red Potatoes, quartered
2 cups Fresh or Frozen Whole Baby Carrots
2 stalks Celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
12 small White Onions, peeled
1 1/2 teaspoons chopped Fresh Rosemary Leaves
1 cup Swanson Chicken Stock
1/2 cup Orange Juice
1 zucchini, sliced into one quarter inch pieces
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
4 tbs Olive Oil, divided
1 Lemon cut into 8 pieces
1 whole head of Garlic, sliced horizontally
* Brush the chicken with the butter. Place the chicken and vegetables into a roasting pan. Season with the rosemary. Prepare Stock Mix the stock and orange ju...
Whole Milk – 8 cups (divided)
Lemon Juice – 2 Tbsp
Water – 5 cups (in a pressure cooker)
Sugar – 1 cup
Saffron – Pinch
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Pistachios and Almonds – 2 tbsp, Roughly Chopped
Sugar for the Ras – To Taste
1. Boil 4 cups milk in a steel pan and boil the remaining 4 cups milk in a non-stick pan (The milk in the non-stick pan needs to be reduced to half the quantity so once it comes to a boil, keep the flame low and keep cooking while stirring occasionally. Grind saffron with a small amount of sugar and add it to the milk while boiling).
2. Once the milk in the steel pan comes to a rolling boil, slowly add lemon juice.
3. When the milk curdles (Paneer), switch off the stove and strain the Paneer in a cheese cloth.
4. Pour a little c...
Nonstick Cooking Spray
1 16-oz. - Jar Roasted Garlic Alfredo sauce
1 Tbsp.- Drained capers
6 no - Boil Lasagna Noodles
1/2 of a 15-oz. - Container Ricotta Cheese
6 oz. - Fontina Cheese or Mozzarella Shredded (1 1/2 cups)
1-1/2 tsp. - Finely Shredded Lemon Peel
1/4 cup - Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 9-oz. pkg. - Refrigerated or Frozen Cooked Chicken Breast Strips (thawed, if frozen)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. In a saucepan combine Alfredo sauce and capers. Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Spoon 1/3 cup of sauce mixture into prepared dish. Top with 2 Lasagna Noodles. In a bowl stir together Ricotta, 1 cup of the Fontina cheese, and 1 teaspoon ...
8 ounces - Whole Wheat Lasagna Noodles
1 pound - Lean Spicy Italian Turkey Sausage, Casings Removed (see Variation)
4 cups - Sliced mushrooms, (10 ounces)
1/4 cup - Water
1 pound - Frozen Spinach, Thawed
1 28-ounce - Can Crushed Tomatoes, Preferably Chunky
1/4 cup - Chopped Fresh Basil
1/4 tsp - Salt
Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
1 pound - Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese, (2 cups)
8 ounces - Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded (about 2 cups), Divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until not quite tender, about 2 minutes less than the package directions. Drain; return the noodles to the pot, cover with cool water and set aside.
2 Cups Water
1 Cup -Dried Tart Cherries or Dried Cranberries, Snipped
2 Cups - Quick-Cooking C
1-1/2 Cups - All Purpose Flour
1-1/2 Cups - Packed Brown Sugar
1 tsp - Baking Powder
1/2 tsp - Baking Soda
1 Cup - Butter
1/2 Cup - Coarsely Chopped Slivered Almonds
2 12-ounce Jars - Cherry Preserves
1 tsp - Finely Shredded Lemon Peel
1/2 Cup - Semisweet Chocolate Pieces
1 tsp - Shortening, Melted
1. In a small saucepan bring water to boiling. Remove from heat. Add dried cherries or cranberries and let stand for 10 minutes or until softened. Drain and set aside.
2. For crust, in a large mixing bowl combine oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda. Using a pastry blender, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reser...