Have you ever Eaten….Healthy Beetroot Vada!
Naturally many people do not like to eat beetroot. But some take beetroot juice. It will do us a lot of good. By consuming beetroot we get many nutrients. Many diseases can be cured. But beetroot can also make very tasty fritters. Everyone likes to eat them. Now let’s learn how to make beetroot fritters in this order.
Beetroot Vada Recipe 1:
Ingredients required for making Beetroot Vada Fritters..
Grated Beetroot – 1 cup,
Gram Dal – 1 cup,
Curry Dal – 1/4 cup,
Rice Flour – 2 Tablespoons,
Onion Powder – 1/4 Cup,
Dried Chillies – 2 Flakes,
Grated Ginger – 1 Teaspoon,
Anise Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon,
Curry Leaves – 2 Bunch,
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 Cup,
Salt – enough,
Oil – enough for frying.
How to make Beetroot Vada Fritters:
Soak gram dal and kandi dal separately. After an hour, pour the water and mix them together in a mixer. Add dry chillies, grated ginger, aniseed powder and salt to it and grind it finely. Put this flour in a bowl and add all other ingredients except oil and mix well. This mixture should be fried in small pieces and fried in hot oil. This will make very delicious beet root fritters. These can be eaten directly as well. Very tasty. Everyone likes it.
Beetroot Vada Recipe 2:
Recipe for Beetroot Vada, a popular snack from South India.
1 cup finely grated beetroot
1 cup gram flour (besan)
1/4 cup rice flour
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp coriander seeds
1/2 tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, add grated beetroot, gram flour, rice flour, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Gradually add water to the mixture to make a thick batter. The batter should be thick enough to form a ball.
- Heat oil in a deep pan for frying.
- Take a small portion of the batter and shape it into a ball. Flatten it slightly between your palms.
- Carefully drop the vada into the hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove the vada from the oil with a slotted spoon and place it on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney or tomato sauce.
Enjoy your delicious Beetroot Vada snack!