Vande Bharat Express: Telangana’s First Semi-High Speed Train to Launch from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh
Indian Railways Introduced Vande Bharat Express in India:
1. Indian Railways launched Vande Bharat Express, the first semi-high speed train in 2019. The specialty of this train is that it travels at a speed of 160 km to 200 km per hour. Vande Bharat trains are currently serving passengers on five routes.
Vande Bharat Express in Delhi:
2. Vande Bharat trains are currently plying on New Delhi-Varanasi, New Delhi-Sri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra, New Delhi-Amb Andaura, Mumbai Central-Gandhi Nagar, Mysore-Chennai routes. There is a lot of news on which route Indian Railways will launch the next Vande Bharat train.
Vande Bharat Express in Telangana:
3. Actually after Diwali there is news that 5th Vande Bharat train will come to Telangana. But the fifth Vande Bharat train started from Mysore to Chennai via Bangalore. This is the first Vande Bharat train to reach South India. With this, the railway passengers in Telangana are left to wait.
Vande Bharat Express from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh: Secunderabad – Vijayawada
4. A few days ago there was news that Vande Bharat train will be available to Telangana and Andhra Pradesh soon. The gist of the news is that Indian Railways is considering several routes. A few days ago Union Minister Kishan Reddy said that technical clearance has been received to run Vande Bharat train on Secunderabad-Vijayawada route. He explained that the Railway Board has been asked to take steps to extend the Vande Bharat train available on this route to Tirupati.
Vande Bharat Express in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Bihar:
5. The latest news is that Vande Bharat trains will be available for Bihar along with Telangana in December. As Bihar and Telangana have the highest number of railway passengers, the Railways intends to run Vande Bharat trains in these states. Many news reports that these trains will start by the last week of December. If that happens, then the expectations of the railway passengers of Telugu states will be fulfilled.
6. If the Vande Bharat train comes to Telangana, chances are high that it will run on the route from Secunderabad to Vijayawada. If that happens, Vande Bharat train will be available not only for Telangana but also for Andhra Pradesh. And it remains to be seen which route will be finalized by the Indian Railways.
Vande Bharat Express Train From Vizag via Vijayawada to Secunderabad
7. Recently there was news that Indian Railways is also considering another route to run the Vande Bharat train. Indian Railways is considering to run Vande Bharat train on Vizag-Secunderabad route. Walther Divisional Railway Manager also said recently that Vande Bharat train will be available from Vizag this year itself.
8. If Vande Bharat train runs on Visakhapatnam-Secunderabad route, this train will pass via Vijayawada. From Visakhapatnam to Secunderabad can be reached in just 8 hours instead of 12 to 14 hours journey. Vande Bharat train has 16 coaches and 1128 seats.